Tuesday 27 April 2010

I love Apps!




Like many people, I gave in to the craze and got myself an iPhone (a fair while ago now) and haven't looked back once. The great about the iPhone is that you can't really get bored with it because it changes all the time, thanks to the everlasting supply of Apps.

There are now Apps for just about anything that you want and most of them do exactly what they say on the tin. Naturally, some are better than others and every so ofetn, you'll come across one with a 'wow' factor. Either because it does something really useful, or it does something and you can't quite work out how it does it or, in some cases, simply because it does something fun and useless.

Since I spend a lot of time in the App Store, I'll try and post some of my favourite apps in case you want to check them out. I even got in some App Magnets for those among you who are as nuts about them as I am!

Please let me know if you have any good apps that you've come across or let me know what you think of the one that I have posted.

First one coming up in about 3 mins!

No comments: