Tuesday 11 August 2009

Golf Rained Off



I mentioned last week that I was going to 2 BBQs last weekend. As a gift for my hosts, who both happened to be golf fiends, I brought them along the Golf Barbecue Tool Set... which got a great reaction. Less well received was the rain which proceeded to pour down. I probably should have brought Golf Umbrellas!

I hate to mention it but 'back to school' is only round the corner. I always feel sorry for children as they barely seem to get their holidays when there are school uniforms and books in the shops. However, approaching the middle of August really is a time for thinking about books, copies, pencils, schoolbags... they need so much stuff! It's hard to make back to school appealing, but we do have some lovely Jaida and Princess Kiara backpacks and pencil cases if you're interested. And, for those children who might be feeling a little nervous, I think the Kazuko Kimmidoll Keyring for only €4.99 is a handy one to attach to the school bag or pencil case. Kazuko represents Harmony, one of Life's True Values. There are a whole range of Kimmidolls, each representing a value including Misaki for Tranquility and Nanami for Wisdom. They also come with a range of accessories including spiral notebooks - ideal for school, college or work.

Have a great week
B

No comments: